Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Wednesday night and a Thursday morning

So on Wednesday night, I went to the Bible study, heard a great Word on Worship fr/ Bro. Steve, and then came home. That was around 8:45. I would not retire for bed until 6a.m. It was partly semi-procrastination, and partly not. The whole week before I felt like I had my homework in hand, but I guess not. Gotta get better at time management...

Oh yeah, totally got PWNED in Global Studies class, and was feeling pretty down about it...then I totally PWNED a problem in Math that only one other person got right, so that helped ying the yang (or Ching your Jeh ; ])

Oh yeah, and during that night session, the print cartridge to the laser printer fell onto the laptop and totally popped off the "x" key. As I type the "x" key, there is no key, no silicon, but just the remnant metal pieces sticking up. Here are some of the pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...