Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

So apparently, 10/10/10 only comes once every 1,000 years (as do all of the 1/1/01's up to 12).

Also, I just finished a recording of "These Walls We Share," which is the longest time that I've ever taken on recording - it took me around 9-10 days (on and and) and roughly 36-48 hours of recording and editing time. Most of the time taken was editing time, as I only have a choir mic and not a hand-held voice mic.

The instances of the "s" and "t" sounds caused far more editing need for "unamplifications."

All in all it was a good learning experience for me, as I learned a lot about track levels, Left and Right sound (for stereo sound), and other shtuff.

...and now I'm off to church!

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...