Friday, December 10, 2010

Currently Working On: "Heart Song."

Stay posted for the world premiere!
: ]

Heart song. - Lindsay Faith

Midnight has fallen, your words had me calling you
Back, wanting you back here with me
Minutes turn to months and I can't fast forward time
Waves of time crash down on me and I can't breathe
There is no light, no time to say anything at all.
And now, where have we gone? Who have I become?
Daylight presents nightly stars like its a clear day
I hope the stars spell out your name
I hope they lead me to you,
When this is all over and done, and
All the inner battles have been lost and won
I just want to shine, shine, shine in your eyes
I want you to remember this, I want you to remember
Me, remember what we had and what we have everyday
And somehow, my time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...