Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hula and Physics

So today was pretty interesting. Service Learning from 8:30 to 11:30. During that time I was told to only come for an hour at the most by the teacher because her students don't FOCUS on the days that I show up.

Then I uploaded this video of my cover of Anberlin's song "Paperthin Hymn".




Then it was off to Geography class, and then to LAB. Pretty fun setting Peanuts and Goldfish on fire.

Then rushed to S. High to practice for 40 minutes with them. Then rushed again back to school to practice the - Hula Dance w/ 7 other peers for Dance class! (Thank you so much Allyson!) : ]

Oh yeah - during all of this rushing my brakes were extremely soft - I could practically push the pedal all the way to the floor and I had to wait for the car to stop...and this was in the rain.

Ekahi, Elua, Ekolu, Eha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...