Thursday, July 1, 2010

Post for the Hands

So a while back (in the days of Upper Room), I decided to show up at an Upper Room meeting, going there just to check it out, and really not into anything that was happening at all.

Then near the end of the meeting, the worship leader/speaker begins to point out people and prophesy about them and their future...and then he goes, "I see this kid, wearing a white shirt, and I think he's wearing glasses. His hands will be used for healing." And yes, he was talking to/about me.

I do not tell you this because I want to puff myself up. On the contrary, I would like to see/fulfill this prophecy through, and whether it will come to pass. The most interesting part about the whole night was that I was totally not into the meeting. I was basically just there to see what was up and how their meetings went.

Anyway, may my hands be used for healing, in addition to whatever Christ would have me do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...