Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jooootaaaaaaa!!!

So the cousin came over fr/ Las Vegas (July 30 to August 6) and we had a crajeeeee time:

Saturday: Picked J up at Frisco and went to Chinatown (Chinese Rice Crispys are: SawKayMaw)
Monday: Up at an obscene hour and went to Yosemite, wiping us out whilst hiking all over...
Tuesday: Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk
Wednesday: Monterey Bay Aquarium and Castroville french fried artichokes
Thursday: Vallejo's Six Flags Discovery Kingdom*
Friday: California's Great America

*So we're in Discovery Kingdom and we ask to pose w/ Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. I tell my cousin (not meaning it obvies) that she can't be in the picture. Bugs Bunny then sucker punches me (no lie!)! It was a playful punch to the midsection, so I (instinctively and without malice or hate) punch him (if it indeed was a him in the suit) back. The problem was, I punched a little too high: his head SPUN a little less than a quarter turn, hitting my cousin on the other side. A chorus of oos and ahhs of horror and disdain comes from the crowd waiting in line.
The lady in charge of Daffy and Bugs says, "WHOA! .Don't punch him back or they won't take a picture with you!" He (Bugs) then sucker punches me AGAIN.
So we take this picture

...and then I gracefully say my sorry and he (Bugs) pats me on the back.

Why would he sucker punch me? Not really sure...I was talking to my cousin anyways...I know it was a playful punch, but the guy (or girl) in the suit should be ready to take a hit if they throw one first. It was laughs. At the time I probz could've been kicked out of the park, but being as it was at the end of the day (near closing time), they were pretty slack.
Anyways, it was a pretty hilar situation, and I really didn't try to hit Bugs hard...his head just spun around, so it made it look like I really punched him really hard...good times. It was pure instinct. Split reaction time...had I tried to, I'm sure Bugs would no longer be with us.

Anyways, it was fun to see the cousin and get to know her a little bit more.
Good times.

Key Phrases:
What's dat one?
Look at my feet baby. Look like I have four feet - like an animo.
A wee lit'l baby


                                                                Jota y yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...