Thursday, September 8, 2011

Manning...UP: the 3rd brother?

Man up.
"Just between you and me, I've got something to say.
I want to get it straight before the sun goes down."
If you're in the wrong, make it right.
God won't forgive you if you've got something between somebody and you know it's your fault.

Learn to say, "I'm sorry." Admit your mistake.
If marriage is in the future, you're going to have to do it more, so learn now.
The learning process...it never ends.

Practice what you preach, and learn that it's not the weak but the strong who admit they're wrong.
That there is forgiveness and healing and restoration that come from Him Who knows you and everything about you.
Do it. Just do it. Learn to do it.
I'm in the wrong. I'm sorry. Let's move onward and upward.
"Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead." Philippians 3:13

Let's move on.
It's a new day.
His mercies are new every day, every morning, and how we need them each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...