Monday, September 5, 2011

Just as you are. Just as he is. Just as I am.

No longer as an interest.
No longer as the one.

I saw no alternative.
I'm sure you didn't want me.

Was it true then?
I'm guilty of the same things.
We're in the palm of a hand making a fist.

Maybe you were born for this time, this day.
Maybe your hands were made to bring healing.

Watching and waiting.
Will it happen? Will this happen?
Is it set in stone? Predestined to happen whether one likes it or not?

Learn to breathe. Learn to crawl.
Make it a habit.
Make it something you believe in, not something told or taught to you.
Make it yours. Own it. It's yours to take.

Faith without action is dead, as it's written.
Don't forget what you saw in the reflection, in the glimpses past.

The tongue is the rudder, and words the tool.
The Psalms to deal with God, the Proverbs to deal with men (B.G.).

Now that I have seen I'm responsible.
I will tell them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just sever all ties. It wasn't meant to be.
You've done all you can, now let it be.
Intercede. Ponder. Don't give yourself away.
Guard your heart. It's the only one you've got.
It's the only one you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...